Hiii everyone!! Hope you all are doing great. Today, I am going to share an elegant and glamorous look of a Pakistani wedding.
Saree is quite ubiquitous amongst Indians and Pakistanis to flaunt a perfect desi wedding look. The drill to ace this look is to drape the saree tightly and the blouse should be in FITTING whatsoever. Additionally, keeping a saree simple with minimal jewelry, glittery eyes and messy hair will give you that oomph and help you to stand out from the crowd.
Top Advice: Never go for formal hairstyles or heavily sprayed curls with saree, which looks fake and can give you a mature look. So it’s always better to go with natural hairstyles like a blow dry or messy waves/curls with hair open.
Until next time. Bubyeeeeee!! 😀
Helllloooo Guysss!! This is my very first blog and I am very excited to share with you all something which is very close to my heart.
Skin care routine is really dear to me and has been inevitable from my side since 4 years now. Today, I am going to share my way of keeping the skin dewy, fresh and also rosy at the same time through natural ways which will give you results instantly like below:
Here are the tips:
- Drink 4 glasses of water after you wake up in the morning: I know you might be thinking this is a trite, however, water has always been a savior to me. I have never got any acne issue in my life up-till now except for rare zits. I adopted this habit while I was only 18. Not only this, I try my best to drink 3 liters of water every day.
- Eat a bowl of mixed salad before lunch: Secret ingredient to rosy skin: Beet root; Well, it took me some time to incorporate this habit in to my routine but does wonders to my skin. If you are still having trouble then try consuming it with Cheetos 😉 Remember guys: “Beauty comes from within”
- Rice powder and honey face mask: Mix rice powder and honey to get that thick paste like consistency. Make sure, its not too runny. Apply this face mask twice a week and see results for yourself.
- Fresh and dried fruits consumption: Yes, this was a tough challenge for me as I always disliked fruits but my love for skin care makes me do anything :’) The drive and passion for something always make you do even the despicable things.
- Face steam: This is one of my favorites to keep my skin dirt-free and glowing. I do this every week as I have a personal steamer fixed in my shower room however, you can always do this through traditional ways.
That is all for today. I hope you understand the basics of keeping your skin healthy and naturally radiant. Trust me guys, all the methods mentioned are tried and tested and even if I don’t follow this one day, my skin looks dull and tiresome. I know it would be hard in the beginning to follow this but once you do, you will be content with your skin and life.